Ethical Sustainable Small Batch Craft Spirits
Environmental Policy - Hilda
"The Environmental Policy of Meadow Oak Distillery Ltd (“the Company”) is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
Meadow Oak Distillery Ltd accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its business operations can have on the local environment in respect of the production of waste packaging from takeaway drink, drink packaging, wasted garnishes and botanical waste produced during the preparation of our products.
However, as we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of the business operation.
Our stated aims are to:
• Aim to continuously improve our environmental performance particularly with regards to our recycling of the packaging materials – bottles, cups.
• Use biodegradable or reusable materials for our cups
• Ensure that we encourage our customers to dispose of the biodegradable cups etc into our bins to ensure they are composted
• Where possible we will use recycled materials.
• Manage waste generated from my business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling
• Recycle all paper products, ink or toner cartridges.
• Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.
This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
This Environmental Policy Statement has been approved & authorised by:"
"Name:" "Emma Wooding" "Position:" "Founder/Director"
"Signature:" "Date:" "13th April 2022" q
“Operating a distillery that enhances the prosperity of nature and the environment, through the processes of agroforestry and sustainable farming practices, to produce excellent and highly eminent farm to glass spirits”